Students eligible to receive evaluations from the UGA RCLD include the following:
- College students currently attending one of the listed USG institutions
- High school students accepted to one of the listed USG institutions
At times during the year, the UGA RCLD may be authorized to serve other groups of students (e.g., technical college students, high school students not accepted to a USG institution). To determine if the UGA RCLD is currently able to provide services to a non-USG student, please contact the UGA RCLD.
For those eligible for an RCLD evaluation, see Scheduling an Appointment.
Click the institution name to visit the disability services office of that institution.
- Augusta University (includes Medical College of Georgia)
- Fort Valley State University
- Georgia College & State University
- Georgia Gwinnett College
- Middle Georgia State College
- University of North Georgia: Dahlonega & Cumming Campuses
- Unviersity of North Georgia: Gainesville & Oconee Campuses
- University of Georgia